Monday, February 23, 2009

Fuck all you hoes, get a grip mothafuckaaaaa

Hee hee...i could hear that song coming from peter's headphones. He was listening to it...pshhh i don't even know how many times lol ALOT perhaps. I want to have a rap battle with him. I bet it'd be fun. Everything with him is fun ^__^ Today is Monday. I woke up feeling energized. I wish i could wake up like that every morning. You know what else i wish? I wish i could be a judge. Like judge judy! HAHA im watching her show right now and boy oh boy, that old bitch is cut throat. I just luuuuuv how she makes people feel so damn dumb and foolish. I like making people feel that way(: haha yeah i know, im an asshole but hey! someones gotta speak the truth right? Camp everytown is this week. Im not even excited. As a matter of fact i was never even excited to begin with. I want julie to go:( My julie julie julieeee Im going to call you every night and i'll text you as much as i can! hopefully i have reception out there. I just don't want to be surrounded by crying people and sadness. I mean, who the fuck wants to be around that kind of atmosphere?! I know it's not based upon all of that but i hear that people are emotional wrecks out there and shoot...i don't even know what i got myself into lmao. Buuuuuut if i look on the brighter side i heard that the food is hella good and they feed you non-stop. WOO HOoO! plus at least my peter peter pumpkin eater is going and danny plus im going to be out of school for two days. BUT FUCK! im missing my cousins 21st birthday party on friday all because of this damn camp i hope it's worth it. Im fucking infuriated about that. She throws the best parties and are the only ones that i actually LIKE attending. ughh! whyyyyy?! oh well...there's nothing i can do about it. Anyways, im going to go and decorate my room bye readers! MUAAHHHH! xoxo

sincerely, judge amanda♥
LMAO.


P.S. im excited for my UGGS to come in ze mail!
hurrryyyyy!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment