Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy valentine's day.

Peter got me pink roses and wrote me a 4 page letter. He gave it to me yesterday when i was walking to second period and he tackled me from behind and hit my head lol. I loved it all so much. Especially that letter, i felt like i was in heaven when i was reading it. It hit me. I've always wanted someone like him. He makes me the most happiest girl in the entire world. I don't care about what he's done in the past, who he's dated/talked to, or anything that has to do with his rep. It doesn't matter to me because it's all old. What DOES matter to me though is the way he treats ME. He treats me like a princess and makes me feel so loved, respected, safe, and appreciated. I couldn't ask for anyone else. He's so perfect I can't explain it. I'd walk through hell for him. I put up with all of his whining and laziness, plus when he acts like a big baby! aha but he's the onlyyy person that i would tolerate that from. We have so much planned together and i can't wait to accomplish it all with him. I love him ohhh so verryyy veryyy much...he's mine, alll mine...and he knows that♥

No comments:

Post a Comment